KR211 Labeling Head
Designed by Harry Kirk over 50 years ago.
The KR211 Labeling Head is uniquely designed to produce and affix address labels from a printed list on pin-fed computer paper. This engineering marvel slices and cuts apart printed addresses up to 5-across, applies a water-based glue to the back of the paper and applies an individual label to a product.
Originally designed for magazines and newspapers, the KR211 is a cost-effective way to turn a paper printed address database into individual labels.
- From 1 to 5 across address blocks
- Can be used with forms from 4” to 16” wide
- Stepper motor for precise operation
- Dial control format change – no tools needed
- Mechanical clutch disengages during any misfeeds