KR519 Transport Base
The “Gold Standard” of transport bases.
We completely revamped the very popular KR519 transport base to provide class leading print quality, durability and modularity. Perfectly suited to handle all kinds of products, from direct mail pieces to flat chipboard and corrugated cartons. With four sided “T” slotted heavy duty extruded aluminum frames, the mounting options are endless. Perfect for inkjet printing systems, label applicators, attaching systems, and inspection systems.
Modularly designed and engineered to add a variety of feeders and delivery systems as well as place in-line with existing systems.
- No tool setup
- Optimized encoder mount and drive
- Extra wide rollers improve product transfer
- Base mount motor reduces vibration
- Toothless belted drive system
- Designed for easy table belt replacement
- Pallet jack/fork lift base clearance
- Maintenance free drive
- Cabinet designed to maximize access
- Stainless steel or anodized aluminum tabletops
- Vacuum control configurations
- Feeder interface
- Conveyor interface with speed-up
- Adjustable angle feeder mount
- Hydra-lift for easy height adjustments
- Right or left product flow
- Extensions on each end of base
- Extra wide versions
- Belt widths from 3/4” to 18”
KR519S Split Belt Base
Designed for inkjet applications that require drying or curing units. The base is split at desired length to allow an additional set of heat belts.
KR519V Standard Vacuum Base
Designed for all high-speed applications such as the new UV inkjet systems. Many different lengths and belt styles available.
KR519D Dryer Base
The latest innovation in affordable and energy efficient inkjet drying systems. Custom configured to meet the demands of various drying units