KR540 Tabmaster Tabbing System
Makes tabbing (wafer sealing) and labeling faster and easier than ever.
This tabber is an upgrade from one of our most popular tabbers, the KR535. With a new operator friendly touch screen and several new features, the KR540 is one of the most reliable, easy to use and set-up tabbers on the market today.
All major types of tabs, as well as pressure sensitive postage stamps and labels of various shapes and sizes, can be placed on a wide variety of products. Designed to be used with a feeder and conveyor for stand alone operations, or as part of a complete inline system with other equipment such as inkjet printers and bindery equipment.
- Operator friendly touch screen
- Diagnostic trouble shooting help
- Ability to save jobs
- Applies up to 10 stamps/labels in a row
- Right or left edge alignment
- Product counter
- Heavy duty, built to last
- 5” base height adjustment (Hydra-lift)
- Narrow (1.25”) product handling
- Bump turn
- 5” wide label kit
- Fan-fold label kit
- Magnetic label kit
- Adjustable label core sizes (3”-6” dia.)
- Servo motor