KR545T Mail Tabber
Applies tabs to 3 sides in a single pass to meet the USPS specifications for self mailers and booklet tabbing regulations.
The KR545T mailing tabber tabs lead-edge, trail-edge and side edges all in a single pass. It handles large 18″ diameter rolls and runs all major types of tabs as well as pressure sensitive stamps and labels of various shapes and sizes. Multiple tabs or labels can be applied in a single pass.
The KR545T runs in-line with most standard addressing and binding systems and its triple-web design is ideal for use behind a Stitcher/Trimmer. Use it with the KR565 splice unit for uninterrupted continuous tabbing and labeling.
- Servo driven controls
- Side register belts for tight tabs
- Touch screen tab location feature
- Side to side tabletop adjustment
- Industry standard motors and controls
- Quick-release upper belt system
- Quick release peel plates
- Runs in-line with most addressing and bindery systems
- Stop-out stop-in electrical interface
- KR conveyor pass through controls
- Single crank hydraulic lift kit for height adjustment up to 5 inches
- Vacuum Web Waste Removal Kit
- Bump Turn Kit for infeed table section
- Knife Web Waste Removal Kit
- KR496F Friction Feeder
- KR415 Bump Turn Interface Conveyor
- KR565 label splicing unit with continuous feed for uninterrupted tabbing and labeling