Built for production labeling environments.
The latest generation of our LabelMaster labeling system uses the popular KR519 Base with extruded aluminum T-slot rails that allow the label head to move freely across the table, allowing a wide variety of product positioning.
Like all Kirk-Rudy equipment, the modular design of the KR555 allows for easy integration into existing production lines as well as custom configurations.
- Heavy-duty, built for production environments
- Applies labels up to 30,000 pieces/hour
- Holds high capacity label rolls (up to 18” in diameter)
- Easily integrated into production lines
- Wide variety of feeders
- Servo Drive motor for super accurate placement and control
- Wide label kits (5”, 6”, and 8”)
- Heavy unwind kit (for roll magnets)
- Multiple label heads per unit
- Ping-Pong configuration for multiple heads