Designed to accommodate all production environments, NetJet stands apart from the crowd.
The NetJet, Kirk-Rudy’s best selling inkjet addressing system combines HP thermal inkjet technology with an intuitive Windows-based user interface to make printing variable text and graphics simple and fast.
Whether it’s basic addressing or sophisticated imaging involving variable graphics and rotated text, NetJet can do it all. NetJet offers several unique options like 4″ print modules, 1/2 satellites, and an integrated service station that automatically caps cartridges between uses to keep them from drying out.
- Proven HP technology
- Variable text and graphics
- 1.5″ print modules with 1/2″ satellites
- Optional print modules up to 4″
- WYSIWYG screen layout
- Optional automatic cartridge capping
- Up to 600 dpi resolution with 1.5-inch print swath
- Combine with Kirk-Rudy feeders and transports for custom system
- Add optional single-cartridge remote for 2-inch print swath or second color