Designed to Perform
One of the most versatile printing systems on the market today.
Utilizing the fastest and highest resolution inkjet print head technology, the Phoenix meets the increasing and rigorous demands for printing variable addresses, graphics, dates, times, barcodes, serial numbers, and texts on coated and uncoated substrates.
- 4.25 inches of print at 600 dpi
- UV, water-based dye, pigment, or MICR ink
- Low ink costs & bulk supply option
- Powered by Kirk-Rudy XJet software
- Add multiple print heads for up to 17” of print
- 1-D barcodes include EAN-13, EAN- 8, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, GS1 DataBar-14, ATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, JAN-13, UPC-A, POSTNET, IMB
- 2-D barcodes include PDF417, QR Code
See Phoenix in Action
We’ve overhauled our popular Phoenix print head to outperform all other inkjet systems. A new print head, new boards and new controls allow the Phoenix HS to run at incredibly fast speeds.
Featuring all of the same great features and versatility found in our regular Phoenix plus increased speeds of:
- 600×600 dpi at 250 fpm (feet per minute)
- 600×400 dpi at 375 fpm
- 600×300 dpi at 500 fpm
- 600×200 dpi at 750 fpm